Riverside, California

My family and I love to try new places, being hungry we thought of trying Mimi's that was nearby our location yesterday Sep 15.It is a beautiful setting of your restaurant and it made us feel at home, once we got service it seems as if our waiter was not wanting to there to work.

Related: Mimis Cafe - The rudest waiter ever

Once we got our food, it took a while and she came to us with food saying sorry I had someone take your food and they accidentaly took it to another table.

I thought that was bad of her to have someone else do her job and being that we had to

eat right away because we had things to do. The food was cold and specially my meal did not have all the ingredients it said on the menu.

It was such a bad experience that I have to share.

Review about: Wait Staff.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Mimis Cafe Waiter
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $36
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mimis Cafe?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Marcos Pizza - Rubber band pizza Marcos Pizza "...while eating the pizza my girlfriend and I both found what looked to be curled up rubber band shavings baked inside..." Read more Mimis Cafe Roasted Potato Review Mimis Cafe "Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed..." Read more STARBUCKS - WAIKIKI SHOPPING PLAZA - NO ALOHA HERE Starbucks "Having breakfast with my lady friend here at Waikiki Shopping Plaza, and met up with some other mates from our flight and we were laughing and enjoying our first morning..." Read more Starbucks - I Am Never Going Back To This Location Ever Again! Starbucks "My day could be going much better, thank you, except due to the Fact that I went to visit your 257 South La Cienega Boulevard, Beverly Hills, California 90211..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more BEWARE: Don Juravin inventions are proven scams by the US Government Don Juravin "Please be careful and do your research everyone because these products are proven to be harmful. I bought into Roca Labs and went through the horrible process of becoming "qualified"..." Read more Techrabbit - No customer support and false promises. Techrabbit "CNET Cheapskate presented TechRabbit's offer for a refurbished Parrot Bebop Drone on May 8, 2017. I commented/posted about the many mediocre/poor reviews they get, and the customer complaints about the..." Read more Indiegogo - No receive perk as promise Indiegogo "I contribute the campaign since 2015 August for USD 249 paid by PayPal. At the beginning they still active respond for the delay of perk and update some regulation change..." Read more