2.2
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

We had not been to Mimi's in Fresno for many years, but with a "free entree" we decided to try it again. The two young lady hosts were delightful, but that is where it ended.

Our waitress was also tending bar, so attentiveness was lacking. My lady ordered a chicken breast salad which came without the muffin that was included, so we had to ask another waitress to get it, as ours was tending bar...again. Her iced tea came as a ton of ice with little tea, so when we asked our waitress if we could have another one she made a face. I ordered the slam of two eggs-which were small- and three turkey sausage that tasted like it was from a supermarket frozen package.

It came with 4 skinny pancakes and those tiny syrup holders. There were no Hash Browns included. I had to ask the host for more syrup, as , you got it, my waitress was tending bar again. My lady was never asked if she would like a refill.

When the bill came I was astonished that even with the "free entree" the total was over 20.00. That means that with no "free" entree our bill would have been nearly 30.00. I knew why, as the coffee was ridiculously priced along with the iced tea at 3.49! Of course not making it 3.50 seems to fool some people but not all of us.

It is still way overpriced. The drinks were not even advertised with a price, so you need to ask how much before ordering, even if it sounds cheap. That is how they get you. The mgr just walked around and never mingled with the customers.

He could care less. I don't like to stiff a server, but this young lady deserved it. I will also be disputing the charge with my credit card. Sorry to say, Mimi's is still an overpriced and bad service place.

There were a lot of immigrants with misbehaved kids. That is America now, folks!

Product or Service Mentioned: Mimis Cafe Customer Care.

Reason of review: Poor Service and Pricing Issue.

Comments

Camberley, Surrey, United Kingdom #1186199

Sounds like a very dismal experience. Personally, I wouldn't be back.