2.9
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

Update by user Jan 16, 2017

Ingreedance were labeled on the menu, but was missing from the food. After pointing this out, all the staff were rudely talking about me within ear shot of my table.

Original review posted by user Jan 15, 2017

Everytime I eat breakfast at my local location, they never put herbs on the roasted potatoes unless I point out that they are missing. The first time when I pointed out there were no herbs, the server said they never come with herbs.

To which I replied it says on the menu they do. This time the manager apologized and said they have to sometimes remind the cook to add the herbs. This is a photo after they added herbs, which you can see isn't very much. And after I could hear the wait staff talking rudely about me and rushed me out by bringing me the check after I only had three bites.

So disappointing.

I love Mimis in other towns, just not in Fairfield! They need new cooks and management!

Review about: Mimis Cafe Roasted Potato.

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Rude service.

Comments

If the servers were talking about you, you must have made quite a scene. If you do go back to that location, simply ask the server to remind the cook to season your potatoes. No one needs to get fired or cause a scene over this.

New cooks and new management? Gosh, seems a bit harsh over some herb potatoes IMHO.

to Winston #1370117

I'd also like to add... I doubt they were talking rude about you over the potatoes... I'm sure your attitude had something to do with it.

Laurel, Maryland, United States #1272197

Go back to your trailer park Gomer. No one cares.

to Anonymous #1284632

Can he catch a ride with you? Seeing as how you live in one too.