2.0

Well, I was trying to contact someone in Corp that would allow me to send him a pic of our recent (food) experience at Mimi's, but the rep (speaking with a Pakistani accent) said he was in Canada and could offer no information, no e-mail contact... basically NO Help!

The wife and I went to a nearby Mimi's after her doctor appointment and upon ordering the food, it was anything but pleasant. Not much better than McDonald's... quality wise; just terrible.

The server was great, but the wife did not appreciate someone taking a bit out of her food before it being served to her; you could see the big mouth / teeth outline in the food. The wife used to manage a high-end restaurant, opening and closing, as well as customer relations... so she knows about food service.

In the end I took a pic of the food we were served. Since I cannot seem to e-mail anyone directly with a pic of the contaminated food, I guess i will post it on Facebook, and other web sites to let them see what Mimi's is serving to their customers. This is also illegal and a health issue (here in Calif).... I guess i will call the Health Dept also. Pretty sick employees working for Mimi's - Stay away. On the fruit, you can see the mouth ***.

This reviewer shared experience about "violation of health codes, eaten food." and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Mimis Cafe and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about mimis cafe food from Mimis Cafe was our food being eaten before serving us , but reviewer liked appearance is clean. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mimis Cafe.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cafes, Restaurants and Bars category for more informed decision or compare Mimis Cafe to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mimis Cafe?

Comments