Concord, California

Well, I was trying to contact someone in Corp that would allow me to send him a pic of our recent (food) experience at Mimi's, but the rep (speaking with a Pakistani accent) said he was in Canada and could offer no information, no e-mail contact... basically NO Help!

The wife and I went to a nearby Mimi's after her doctor appointment and upon ordering the food, it was anything but pleasant. Not much better than McDonald's... quality wise; just terrible.

The server was great, but the wife did not appreciate someone taking a bit out of her food before it being served to her; you could see the big mouth / teeth outline in the food. The wife used to manage a high-end restaurant, opening and closing, as well as customer relations... so she knows about food service.

In the end I took a pic of the food we were served. Since I cannot seem to e-mail anyone directly with a pic of the contaminated food, I guess i will post it on Facebook, and other web sites to let them see what Mimi's is serving to their customers. This is also illegal and a health issue (here in Calif).... I guess i will call the Health Dept also. Pretty sick employees working for Mimi's - Stay away. On the fruit, you can see the mouth ***.

Review about: Mimis Cafe Food.

I liked: Appearance is clean.

I didn't like: Our food being eaten before serving us.

2.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Violation of Health Codes, eaten food. / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Mimis Cafe?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.