Mimis Cafe - Food eaten by Staff first, then given to wife with bit marks.

29 of 86 Mimis Cafe reviews

Well, I was trying to contact someone in Corp that would allow me to send him a pic of our recent (food) experience at Mimi's, but the rep (speaking with a Pakistani accent) said he was in Canada and could offer no information, no e-mail contact... basically NO Help!

The wife and I went to a nearby Mimi's after her doctor appointment and upon ordering the food, it was anything but pleasant. Not much better than McDonald's... quality wise; just terrible.

The server was great, but the wife did not appreciate someone taking a bit out of her food before it being served to her; you could see the big mouth / teeth outline in the food. The wife used to manage a high-end restaurant, opening and closing, as well as customer relations... so she knows about food service.

In the end I took a pic of the food we were served. Since I cannot seem to e-mail anyone directly with a pic of the contaminated food, I guess i will post it on Facebook, and other web sites to let them see what Mimi's is serving to their customers. This is also illegal and a health issue (here in Calif).... I guess i will call the Health Dept also. Pretty sick employees working for Mimi's - Stay away. On the fruit, you can see the mouth ***.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Appearance is clean
  • What I disliked
    • Our food being eaten before serving us

Reason of review:
Violation of Health Codes, eaten food.
Product or service
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
29 of 86 Mimis Cafe reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Mimis Cafe. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Mimis Cafe.
Filing a new complaint about
×